back to blog
The Marketing Specialist for Digicon will create B2B content for brand awareness, lead generation and nurturing.
You will be perfect for this job if you are a whiz at turning technical information into reader-friendly stories that educate and encourage followers to act. You must have a passion for digital marketing and technology.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop short and long-form content for generating leads and awareness, including (but not limited to) email, blog posts, social posts, webinars, PowerPoints, videos, interactive content, and more.
- Create and review marketing emails in HubSpot and AWS portal
- Manage Google Ads account, create ads, manage budget, and submit invoices internally
- Manage website, including writing posts, curating posts, formatting and publishing posts, and monitoring metrics.
- Help manage webinars, train speakers, or conduct webinars
- Maintain our social presence across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, optimizing for growth and engagement using HubSpot
- Write content as needed to ensure consistency in quality, style, and brand voice across the business.
- Work closely with team to produce assets that are SEO-friendly, visually appealing, and on-brand.
- Ability to create landing, resource, 10x, and other pillar pages using HubSpot or WordPress
- Ability to take ownership and manage projects
- Able to review and improve sales emails and call scripts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to understand technology topics and communicate them in a simple and interesting manner
- Knowledge of digital marketing, including SEO, clusters, and keyword research
- Understanding basic graphic design principles and create graphics via Canva templates
- A continuous learner mindset and can-do attitude
- Experience with WordPress (updating website content)
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- 1-3 years of experience developing content including emails for multiple formats
- Proficiency with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube)
- B.A. in journalism, communication, or marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and email software, Hubspot preferred
- Experience working for a B2B company, technology industry preferred
- Experience with WordPress
Get a free consultation